Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earth Shaking

In case you haven't heard, the East Coast experienced an earthquake today! Miss Evelyn slept through the whole thing, along with the dog, and I was pretty darn grateful.

We had a rough and fussy morning for some reason (someone told me that this is normal around 6 weeks?), but after waking up post earthquake, my girl has been all smiles.




Our whole world has been a little shaken up this week anyways, as it is our first week of staying at home! A headed to his new assignment yesterday, and is learning the ropes there, while Ev and I try to figure out this whole domestic goddess thing.

So far it is going well, though it is a little weird just having wide open time. I think I am going to try to get some sort of schedule going for the day/week by dividing some tasks into zones for the house. As I develop the plan this week, I will let you all know how it goes.

Oh, and blogging time will be included in the schedule! I have so many posting ideas rattling around in my head that I need to get out!


Evelyn Rae is 6 weeks and 1 day old

...and we may get to experience her first hurricane this week too! Yahtzee!

No comments:

Post a Comment