Friday, July 25, 2014

Oh, hell.

Here it is.

The nausea.

The rampant, sweeping, all of a sudden, coughing and hacking and make you want to lay down in a state of zombieism nausea. The super smell that I achieve in the beginning of pregnancy is a definite helper in this arena.

I keep asking my husband these things when I am so tired and sick feeling laying on the couch. All.the.time. I still haven't actually thrown up, just like my other pregnancies, but the constant state of - ugggghhh - is just there. All the time.

Could it have ben this bad before?  How can one little bundle of cells the size of a chickpea be impacting my bodily functions so much right now?! Is this time worse than the other times?

I say YES.

Mainly, because I am *in* this time right now.

And…it sucks.

Guess I will go chow down on some pistachios and hope for the best.

I feel terrible.


Evelyn Rae is three, Liam is 17 months, I am six weeks along with Baby G #3

…and holy crap this is miserable. The miracle of life, y'all.




1 comment:

  1. Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen Download Gesture Lock Screen to use the unique lock screen

    ReplyDelete