Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sucker

Turns out, I am an absolute sucker for traditions.

Apparently.

I know in the world of the internet Halloween was like, YEARS ago, rather than just weeks...but traditions.

So, alongside making the kiddos Halloween costumes this year - which -



When in Japan, right?

...I also busted out that damn orange gingham again. ;)





*and* Miss Evelyn's Halloween headband, which has definitely proven its worth from the random rural fair booth from whence it came.




I will admit that this year was a bit of a shortcut, because Patrick is wearing the overalls I made two years ago for Liam.

And since the boys' pieces are reversible, you know we had to do a remix.





Poor Liam was fading fast...





But then I promised snacks...


So, all was well.

Whew. Another tradition kept.


Which, apparently I never posted last year. Oops. My bad.

...Oh.my.gosh. Look at their little 2014 faces.



They were toasting pumpkins.


Ugh, I cannot even.



Evelyn is oh-so-four, Liam is so very, very two, and Patrick is 8 months (!)

...and speaking of traditions...




Baby in a pumpkin!

More of that to come.






2 comments: