Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thank You Note

Can I just say "wow" really quickly too about something real quick?

a. Wow, I really appreciate all the love and support coming from friends all over the place thanks to this here little blog

and

b. Wow, thank you so much for all the compliments on our nursery! The highest daily hit count to date - over 500 unique hits the day I posted...and even more pageviews since then! Wowza. Makes me feel almost like a "real" blogger ;)

I love that people I don't know personally are commenting and following along, as well as people that I have lost touch with throughout the years. Hearing from all of you really means so much and just warms my little heart. I hope you continue to glean a smile, a laugh, a new thought or just a way to avoid boredom at work as you follow our journey.


41 weeks along

...and I am totally blushing over this whole thing. Love you guys!

1 comment: