I always feel this wear approaching spring and summer though - there always seem to be the influx of little weekend trips and projects and so much fun.
I am always so excited about it all and then I inevitably start craving my routine, and here we are. A few weeks of routine.
Things I need to update the world on and share with y'all -
- I went to Boston with my best girls, it was awesome, they are awesome, we are awesome and we did ALL THE THINGS.
- I should probably get Little Man's 2 month post up here since he is almost three months now. Yes, that. Right. Moving on.
- A Bevy of Birthdays - the puppy had a birthday, the husband had a birthday - they both got spoiled, though not as much as before there were actual human kiddos involved in this crazy life of ours. C'est la vie.
- MY CLOSET IS FINISHED. It looks totally baller. Well, as much as a closet built into the eaves of a house can with an Ikea closet system. But I totally love it.
Side note - my husband told me if I could keep my closet organized and clean and stop it from exploding all over the house, as it is wont to do, through no fault of my own, naturally - he said he would buy me something pretty. WHATEVER I WANT. When I responded with an incredulous look at my notoriously, er, um, FRUGAL husband he said (no joke), "Well think about what you really, really want - and then scale it back a bit." HA.
- We are starting our bathroom reno THIS WEEKEND - huzzah!
- I have yet to mail birth announcements or thank you notes for anything and everything involving Little Man's arrival. Announcements are ordered, if you are getting one or both they will be arriving in the same envelope...to you know, save on postage and reduce paper waste...or...something. Yes, that.
Now, I am off to finish my report that is currently due to my International Office for my work with my sorority.
Yes, we are volunteers, yes, we file reports.
Like a boss.
Evelyn Rae is 21 months old, Liam is 2 months old
...and, I have had waaaay too much coffee today.