I had such an impressive to do list first thing this morning.
Now, in order to cross anything off of it, I pretty much need to add these things to it:
- Nurse incessantly hungry and growing baby
- Watch a few episodes of "The Mindy Project"
- Eat cheese and crackers for lunch while standing at counter
- Play a few killer games of Dots and Letterpress while nursing baby/ holding the hand of the formerly most independent toddler in existence who now refuses to go to sleep without you holding her hand
- Stare longingly at the outside world while continuing to rotate between soothing children when they each decide that the noises from said cell phone games are too distracting to sleep and/or eat
- Dress in workout gear
- Do not actually work out
Evelyn Rae is 22 months old, Liam is 3 months old
At least tomorrow is Friday?