Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Life With Two

...is crazy. And yet, chill and normal and fun.

All at the same time.

We are of course dealing with all the fun newborn stuff like all night wake ups and diaper changes, trying to identify these new cries, and just making sure that all is well with such a tiny person.

How did I forget how TINY newborns are? Yes, my kids have both been well over 8 pounds, but seriously folks - I cannot imagine having smaller babies than this! TINY!

We are blessed that Daddy gets to stay home for two whole weeks before heading back to work, (minus my first morning and early afternoon with two kids alone earlier today for something that couldn't be rescheduled [Ack! But, we SURVIVED.]) and after he heads back my parents will be arriving for a week! Huzzah!

So, while I will be more than likely hibernating for the next few weeks, and blogging will be rare, I do have hopes to share a few posts soon - including Liam's Birth Story.

If you are dying for updates - make sure to follow me on Instagram.

Instagram

{Click that button!}


It's the easiest way to get a snapshot into our life with two.



Evelyn Rae is 19 months old, Liam is 3 whole days old

...and newborn smell. Ahhhhhh, how fun is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment