Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tempted.

Welp, I had to go and do it. I had to go and proclaim my child a "champion sleeper" in her nine month post and tempt fate.

She is! For the most part, or was. I swear.

Yesterday however, she woke up at 5:30. Then the damn dog woke her up from her nap because he busted into her room to get into her trashcan. Grumble, grumble, grumble. Our house is OLD and that means her door sometimes all the time makes a  sound similar to a shotgun if opened the wrong way.

She had been sleeping for 15 minutes.

She took a great afternoon nap and went down for bed so easily last night and was so, so sleepy. So sleepy in fat that I thought we were going to get one of those pictures where a kiddo falls asleep into their dinner.

Then today she was up at 5:30 am. Again. And took a 20 minute morning nap. Again.

Le sigh.

I do feel better about the fact that she is still being a super happy baby when she is awake, but, argh.

We need to stop the cycle, so Mommy can get some rings done around here. The nap time race to get things done is intense when you only have 20 minutes.

I had great plans to update you guys on cloth diapers, the free times, solid poop, etc. and let you know about The Great Cloth Diaper Change that is going on this weekend...maybe tomorrow! Stupid grocery shopping and house cleaning and straightening. Getting in the way of all my fun blog plans.

Until then, if ever, you can read more about cloth diapering on the Eco Chic Blog Hop!


Evelyn Rae is nine months old

...and if you are a cloth diapering Momma in Hampton Roads, you should totally be at Diaper Junction on Saturday for the event! Sadly, I won't be there because we are booked.

P.S. their new store set up is amazing. Super amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment