Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What you want when...

...your baby needs help sleeping because there is so much snot in her little nose that she doesn't know how to blow out and you and she are both miserable.

Not that I would know from first hand experience.

I think I posted about this nifty contraption when I was registering and such, but I can't find it. So, here it is, the no holds barred, best snot sucking apparatus out there...

You can find this baby almost anywhere these days, and please, do not be grossed out by this thing. There is no way that snot will get in your mouth and please trust that this thing is SO MUCH better than those bulgy things. 

If you follow that link up there you can even see an instructional video on how it works, though admittedly it is pretty darn simple.


If Victoria Beckham can do it, you can too.



Evelyn is nine months old

...and thankfully we are not dealing with this issue right now, but I should probably get on some replacement filter orders just in case.

...also, if you live in Hampton Roads, they keep these suckers (ha! Get it? I got a pun in) in stock and on the shelves at the Silver Rattle in Ghent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment