Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mom's Day!

We had quite a lovely Mother's Day 'round these parts.

A certain baby let us sleep in, which was appreciated from both Mommy and Daddy. Evelyn gave me my Mother's Day gift - a charm for my bracelet with her birthstone on it -and then the three of us headed to breakfast.

My mother in law came over and brought me these beautiful flowers -



After that, we headed to Richmond to see my sister-in-law and her husband with my MIL in tow so that we could all lunch together for the day.

It was a long one, but a good one. The husband snapped these at the end of our long trek to commemorate our day together. Getting a picture where the little lady and I are both smiling is proving to be more difficult the more of a mover and shaker she becomes.




 Yes, our porch desperately needs to be cleaned and painted. Please don't judge. Guess whose job that little task is? Hint - not me.






Skeptical baby.




Blowing raspberries is still a favorite pastime...




And my favorite from the day...



I hope you had a great day too!



Evelyn Rae is ten months old

...and WHAT?! HOW DO I HAVE A TEN MONTH OLD BABY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment