Thursday, May 3, 2012

MIA in May.

Is it really already Thursday? Geeze Louise.

Between the closet project (finally done, btw - yay!), downloading some new books on my Kindle app...

Oh, and the fact that every time I think my baby has gone to sleep because all is quiet in her room, so I turn the camera on to check on her, and she is in fact doing some sort of death defying acrobatic act in her crib...

Not to mention all the fearless climbing and exploring she has been doing when not in her crib.

Who knew a baby that still refuses to do a legitimate crawl could move so fast? Or climb so well?

Well, I looked up and it was Thursday.

Le sigh.

Back soon.


Evelyn Rae is nine months old

...and I think it's time to invest in a baby octagon. And some gates. And some wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment