Thursday, August 23, 2012

Quick post

Quick post today, because WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY LIFE?!

We have been bouncing all around like a ping pong ball lately, sick, better, baby sick, errands, getting this house in SOME SORT OF ORDER. Ugh.

Anyway, yesterday amidst errands I decided to say "Screw it, we're going to the park." And we did. So we played and had a good time.

While there though we met a family with three kiddos...named:

  • Carson
  • Cora
  • Colton
I mean, I get that you want your kids' names to go together and all...but am I the only one who thinks all the name matching is a bit much sometimes? Twins, I get. It is complimentary. But, separately birthed kiddos? I just don't know how I feel about it.


Evelyn Rae is thirteen months old and I am 15 weeks and 5 days along with Baby Dos

...and I live in fear of falling in love with a name that rhymes with Evelyn. I CAN'T BE THAT MOM.

3 comments:

  1. If those were my kids' names my brain would explode every time I called for one of them. I'm sure I'd just cycle through till I got the right one. Why make it harder on yourself? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it could work well if you buy lots of clothes and stuff with a "C" on it....umm....yea....I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They can like the letter "C" like my parents did with the letter "K." Kristine, Katherine, Kent. Im glad they don't sound alike, at least.

    ReplyDelete