Monday, February 20, 2012

Day Off

We are lucky enough to have President's Day off 'round these parts, and after a full weekend of painting so.much.trim.omg we are planning to spend today being lazy and cuddling, since it finally decided to be winter outside.

Welcome to anyone meandering over from the Navigating the Mothership Day in the Life Roundup! I apologize for the light posting today, but as previously mentioned - we are on vacay!

In the meantime, I thought I would share some of the absolutely lovely six month photos of Evelyn that my friend Jessica did for us.

There are plenty more where these came from, but these are her Daddy's favorites...and he let me sleep in this morning while he fed Ev her breakfast, so he gets a little something back today. I can't wait to share more of them with you. <3










I would just like to note that these first ones are before her Daddy came home, and these last few are when he walked in the door. Every damn day he gets a reaction like this.

(which really melts my heart, lets be honest)










Evelyn Rae is seven months old

...and she and her dad are both asleep right now. I think this morning together may have worn them both out.


No comments:

Post a Comment