Wednesday, March 13, 2013

And just like that...



...my baby is napping in her big girl bed.


My heart is bursting with so many emotions at the sight of her tiny toddler body in that very grown up sized bed...


...that bed that she will probably sleep in until she leaves our house and heads out on her own into this big old world.


I have missed photos of so many milestones, I don't know why this one seemed so important to me...


...but I do know, without hesitation or doubt, that I will still think of this image when I am checking in on her in 17 years.





Evelyn Rae is 20 months old, Liam is 1 month old

...and these babies have been tag teaming me like nobody's business the last few days - but - 18 month letter coming this week, next week is BIRTH STORY WEEK, and after that is the full reveal of Miss Evelyn's Big Girl Room.

Stay tuned.




1 comment:

  1. Bless you for having a child that naps. Mine doesn't think he needs to do that anymore.

    ReplyDelete