Thursday, March 14, 2013

March

Though I have a degree in English, I am not a huge fan of Charles Dickens.

That being said, has this quote ever seemed truer to anyone else than it has lately?


My girl and I are unabashedly summer babies. We bask in the warmth of summer, and long to be enveloped again in the heat and smells of the season.


I can see it in the way we both gaze longingly at the bikes in the garage, and the flowers starting to peek through the ground.


Time will tell if Liam is in our little club, or if he prefers a more temperate climate like his Daddy.


We girls though, we are dressing in a jumble of winter, spring and summer clothes, just waiting and hoping to bring out our bare shoulders and feet.


And when we can't decide what else to wear, we hang out in the warmth of the sunshine through the window, wearing little to nothing at all...




...just waiting for summer.



Evelyn Rae is 20 months old, Liam is 1 month old

...and you can download a free PDF of monthly quotes here. I may make a calendar, myself. You know, next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment