Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rough night

Last night started out great. It was beautiful outside, and the husband swept me off to Panera for a Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl. YUM.

Then, it was so beautiful, we decided to take a walk. This is where things get hairy.

I fell.

Hard.

I tripped over a root since it is so stinking dark outside at insanely early hours now. I was so scared. I immediately thought of Baby G and hoped that everything was ok, and then of my dog whose leash I was holding and let go of when I fell. I was petrified he would run into the street.

Oh, and then I thought of me...and the new maternity jeans I was testing out on the walk and hoped I didn't just ruin them.

The husband rushed to my side to help me, and was my knight in shining armor walking home. I think, think everything is ok...though I have been a little crampy today :(

Me = worried.

I think it may be the new medication that I am on causing the crampy-ness, so let's hope for that.


When we got home, I got ready for bed and began brushing my teeth so that I could dive into my HP books (yes, I am reading them again) and not think about my fall and the awful feelings in my heart I was having.

Y'all. I threw up. Le sigh.

I was beginning to hope that all of this would just be nausea and then it would go away! But, alas it is not to be. My nausea has been settling in on more the mornings and the nights which is better, I guess. But, it has kept right on trucking.

The worst part is, I know that taking care of my teeth is so important, but I gag every time I brush my teeth. and if that is now going to include throwing up, and then having to brush my teeth again...this could turn into a vicious cycle pretty quickly.

Let's hope it was a one time thing.


8 weeks, 5 days along

....and I had a rough night.

1 comment:

  1. Sad faces. Jim acts like I'm a Faberge egg. I'm sure you get this too now that it's snowing and icy.

    ReplyDelete