Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just a few months...

Here is the monthly countdown as it is happening in my head, on today the 30th of March.

1 month... 
until my friend's wedding! Yay!  I would have never in a million years imagined that I would be roughly 8 months knocked up at her wedding. With a little help from these babies, hopefully I will look hot (and not just because my face will be puffy and red, ankles swollen and sweat rolling down my neck).

Those really are black, though they look gray in this photo...whatevs.

2 months...
until (hopefully) all of A's little underway weeks will be wrapping up (at least the ones where he has to be there). Baby cannot.come. until daddy is in port. You hear that baby?

Also this is hopefully when everything on my to-do list is complete, so that I can just chill and enjoy being a whale for a month or so.

3 months...
until DUE DATE. WTH. It seems like just yesterday I was only three months pregnant!

Hello little belly!
(and to think that this was me sticking it out. Ha.)

The next three months are going to be a whirlwind, that is for sure - traveling for weddings, growing (daily), completing nursery (for which none of my sewing projects have actually even started yet), sister graduating with her Masters, a visit from my fam (brother, mom, dad and both grandmas are planning on coming!), maternity photos, working, baby showers (mine and others) and if my mental state currently is any indication - cleaning like my mom is coming to visit every.day.

I am certainly not wishing the time away, but I am really excited for what these next few months will bring!



26 weeks, 6 days along

...and I cannot believe that in roughly 3 months I will be holding my son or daughter in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment