Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bad Example

Friends, today is the day. I am going to the dentist for the first time in, well, an embarrassingly long amount of time that I am choosing not to disclose.

Mainly so that I can keep up the charade I have going of being a responsible adult, who, you know, takes care of her own business.

Moving on.

Today is one of those days that I am really glad Evelyn can't quite understand what Momma is talking about, because I would be setting a very bad example. I know these days are waning, so I am thoroughly enjoying my ability to whine and complain about this appointment today like the 12 year old girl I once was. (Who, mind you, didn't mind going to the dentist at all.)

I know, you should go to the dentist, and prevention and blah. And I promise that this is the beginning of MUCH more regular visits as I strive to be a shining example for my kiddos of what a responsible grown up looks like, that taking care of yourself is important, etc.

But still.

I don't have to like it.

Harumph.



Evelyn Rae is twelve months old

...and one of her favorite things in the world is to have her teeth brushed. All six of em.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh this is so me. I just made an appointment for August and I will also not reveal how long it's been. How did it go? I'm so nervous about it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete