Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On a lighter note...

One of my favorite stores of all.time. is Francesca's Collections.

I fell in love with it while I traveled as a professional sorority girl a few years back. My real title was Traveling Leadership Consultant, and yes, it is a real job, that was super fun and challenging in a thousand ways.

Anywho...
a. I did NOT know that you could get Francesca's online until like a week ago
b. They just opened one in Virginia Beach! Yay!

As I was perusing the site, I came across this nifty little feature of theirs... 



How fun is this? They feature their baby bump friendly outfits all in one place! Love.

So, since I indulge in retail therapy, I ordered this little number.



I am thinking it will look fab in San Antonio (or anywhere), can be worn as a skirt or a dress (in case it is too short over a bump), and best of all, can be worn post pregnancy. Nothing says easy access for breast feeding like a strapless dress - ha.


27 weeks, 5 days pregnant

...and I LOVE non-maternity clothes that can be worn while pregnant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment